Sunday, February 14, 2010

paiseh..

sorry for locking the blog for 2 weeks ler
cos com spoil liao
erm...
this 2 weeks reli make a big difference to me
1st week jiu very happy bcos of.....
but after dat me n my frens gt sumting happen...
thru this thing happen , i realize for me most important de is frens
thnx to all my frens ler
especially baby cos he reli support me when i am down
and most important de is jm n ky for giving me 2nd chance
after dat thing happen, i din care so much about ... anymore ler
cos most important de is friends
they will be there when u are down
they will be there to share ur laughter
so i must appreciate the ppl around me
and i promise myself will place friends as number 1 in my heart
during this few weeks i will man man change de
hope u all give me a bit time bah
i will gambatei de

No comments:

Post a Comment