Thursday, February 25, 2010

25.1.2010

today in skul ntg happen...
den after skul they jiu cum my hse ler
jingmun yicheng baby jingsheng jiamin cheetong winseng n yeehern
we plan to do the sej folio but at the end most of it is baby do only lo
hehe...thnx ya
erm den we gt ply mahjong
jiamin pro lo...be ppl de sifu
gt 3 team, jingmun n yeehern, me n jiamin, jingsheng n cheetong
den ply til half
jiu wan 1 on 1 with js
so jus left me jingsheng n cheetong ply cos we 3 oso sama sama noob de
around 4 sumting they jiu go gm lu
i wan follow de but they dun let cos they scare later i walk alone will wei xian
nvm la..at home ply com oso beh pai de...
erm mus very thnx win seng ler
cos jus now my kakak told me winseng wash all the plates
and even he din ply anything but he help to put bec d mahjong ler..
chee tong oso gt help to clean up...thnx..
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment