Monday, August 3, 2009

monday~

yay!!!!
today get geografi paper
i gt 86!!!! shuang ler...
then during chinese time
suddenly teacher tell us our bm teacher, cik zaihasra
mayb got h1n1
walau...some more that day she baru scold us
now kena liao hope i am not infected
then math time we change place liao
new place man shuang
coz ai lin sitting beside me
i sit with her i can laugh dau pan shi
she very very funny de lor
after school me and sharon go buy
the pearl tea i buy chocolate flavour
not very nice leh
taste a bit weird
then come back home i go bath
7.45 pm my new chinese teacher came
but she teach my little brother today
mine is on thursday
she ask me how to write my bro's name in chinese
i sendiri also tak tahu leh
go ask my parents they oso dunno
then we go see birth sert
finally find dau the name
very gan jeung ler
can't wait to have chinese tuition
i tell myself that i cannot let
ai lin and ys laugh ad
___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment