Friday, July 31, 2009

friday~

today i woke up early
then go md
after that we go giant walk
only me ai lin n ji shen
3 ppl nia
so we jus go to RED ISLAND to find the others
when we want to go we ask js lead the way
he walk so fast leh
his 1 step=me&ai lin's 2 or 3 steps
then wan cross d road he walk so faz leh
me and ai lin nyaris let the car langgar
then we stop by at a bookshop to photostat sumting
so many lipas ler
me and ai lin see the lipas terus terkejut
then reach red island
me n ai lin share 1 drink "BLUE ANGEL"
i nyaris fall down leh
coz when want go down the stairs al push me
then after that we go "pak li"
they order rice and cendol
but me and al jus sit down nia din order anything
after that we go back school...


THAT'S ALL LA
I VERY LAZY POST
~~~~
BYE PLS EXIT FROM MY BLOG
IF U DUN FEEL LIKE READING MY
OLDER POST
THE CROSS AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER
IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment