Tuesday, March 23, 2010

march...

this month dunno y everyday like gt a bit pekcek
i am scared all my friends will suddenly leave me ler..
like there is something between us liao
i am worried we like dat jiu will break lo
mun, ying, zl, yc, wc, sh, py
i am reli reli sorry ler if i gt hurt u all de feeling
pls forgive me...
i wan zen xin de tell u all
u all are my most gud most gud d frens
and i duwan we all very fast jiu break ler
when i am unhappy u all will at thr giv me support
reli reli gan dong
but i think bec when u all sad d time
i am not thr for u all...
pls share with me u all de problems....
i reli wan to support u all bec...
we all aredi go thru a lot tgt..
and our frenship is most important to me
i dun mind getting all fail in exam
i dun mind if i kena psp or wat
i dun mind to fang qi everything
but most important de i hav u all...


lastly i wan to say again
no matter wat i will always be thr for u all de...
and we are best friends forever and ever
T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment