Monday, October 19, 2009

monday~~

today around 9 kai ying n weichen came to my house ler
den me n weichen let kaiying n my bro bully.....lol
around 12++ we walk go kx's house...SO FAR
den reach thr saw dau elaine xin nam yi jing and vincent
reach there nothing to do so i help kx's sis sidai clothes[my 1st time sidai-ing clothes is in kx's house =.="]
around 2 qing liang ride bicycle come...we oso gt ask baba come but he duwan cos he say need at home teman mummy sms~~
they all go ply ps2
when plying dat time kaiying n whye xuan keep on fight for baby [yee jian]
haha....baby got so gud meh need 1lenglui and 1lengzhai fight for him....LOL
after dat, we go out ride bicycle and ply badminton
me n ky vs dai lou n didi
haiz...dun need i say oso noe they 2 sure win la....
around 4.30 me n ky walk bec home..wc wan go ply bkb...
walk for 40 mins leh....SOOOOOO FAAARRRRR
walk until leg wan patah...
half way i ask her

joyee:ni you liu han ma??
kaiying: zo mo ni yue lai yue xiang ...
joyee: zo mo leh
kaiying: mei tian wen fei hua....zhou jiang yuan wen you mei you liu han

on the way a lot lizard, cow shit and worms.....
if ai lin is here i think she can xia dau go in hospital..


reach home ler i played cho dai di with my cousin n brother...
ply with them i can laugh till gila
around 6 ky's mother fetch her lu...

No comments:

Post a Comment