Sunday, June 28, 2009

swt=.="

yesterday there's school
go there whole day only mind our own buisness
then when teacher ask us to sing
"I believe I can fly"
me and ai lin sing:
I BELIEVE I CAN F*CK
I BELIEVE I CAN DIU UR CO*K

ya i know i doesn't make sense
"diu ur cock"
we just sing it for fun
then my lyrics paper
let ai lin conteng till very 996
make me need to photostat a new 1
_I_

then today i go school
my father can't manage to take my report card
so only my mum go
when my mum talk to teacher....
pn tan: er over all d science need to improve more
her math everything ok
and also her english quite poor
need study harder
mummy:how's she in class?
pn tan: a bit quiet la(swt=.=")
(i thought she's gonna say i talk a lot)

mummy:ok la..thnx teacher

then come back home
straight away go upstairs tuition
about 1 1/2 hour

then i go msn
on onli
ai lin say:
i miss u a lot
finally on liao(sumting like dat gua)

wan go edit picture sin...bb

No comments:

Post a Comment