Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1 OR 2???

Today in school...
during pen.Islam paper, me and AL chatting in msn(paper version)..
then i add ji shen in but he so sampat until write all the 'fei hua' and want to pass around the class..
because of that i need to belanja elaine mc furry for giving back the paper to me...

then after recess...
we have our seni, our bm teacher, CIK GOZILLA came in to our class..
she keep on craping bout our class...
so damn anoying...
the school bell rings aredi still don't want to collect the paper...
once she step out of the class only, everybody "chong chu chue"

me and AL finish our seni very early,
then i scrumb the newspaper into a ball...
AL also use the small size paper...
she throw to me straight away masuk into my baju...
i want throw back the newspaper into her baju...
then i said: AL if i throw into ur baju, jishen's eye sure will stick to your liang li de na ge...
HAHA...

from today onwards..
YET AI LIN is my mother..
SOO JI SHEN is my father....
EVAN YO is also my father....
haiz....my mama very hua xin...
gt 2 husband...

SOO JI SHEN...!!!
please next time don't write so big..
very pai se wan le..
always write me..
go write Kai Ying bah..
dun tuo wo shia chu

No comments:

Post a Comment